For my hop creation I used the All Around Wreath Dies to make this Fall wreath ornament. I used the same All-Around Wreath Dies to cut the Crumb Cake and Terracotta Tile wreaths as I used for the cardinal wreath HERE and the banner wreath HERE, then sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink.
I colored Pearl Basic Jewels with a Dark Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends Marker, then used the Cajun Craze Linen Thread from the Come To Gather Ribbon Combo Pack.
I stamped the "Season of Thanks" on a Crumb Cake scrap before cutting with a Gathered Leaves die. Sponging around the edges gave it more depth and definition.
Now it's time to continue on the hop to see what the rest of the Stampers Dozen have created with the Fall theme. Click on any of the names in the list!
Stamper's Dozen October 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne– Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Free instructions with measurements and tips to download for my project today:
To order click the picture links:
Shop my online store: http://bit.ly/shopwithCarolPayneStamps
Please use the Host Code!
Online orders through October 31st receive this Nature’s Beauty card:
When your order is at least $50, in addition to the Nature's Beauty card, you will receive the supplies to make 6 of these Christmas Cardinal wreath ornaments:
Call me: 618-237-6281
Email me: [email protected]
Until tomorrow, have a Stampingrox! day!
All images ©Stampin'Up!™1990-2019