Hey there and welcome to the June edition of the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! This month we are focusing on all of the awesome tools Stampin' Up! has for us to use in our card making!
My favorite tool(s) are the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and dies! I am addicted to them, especially the Stitched Greenery Die right now!
I combined the Stitched Greenery Die, In Bloom stamps, Pierced Blooms Dies, and Pansy Petals Designer Paper:
I used a color combo of Soft Succulent, Basic White, Pale Papaya, and Evening Evergreen.
I used the dies on the inside of the card too, and even the sentiment is from In Bloom, stamped with Evening Evergreen ink!
Now it's time for you to hop on to the next blog on our hop! Simply click on any of the names in the list below to see what wonderful project they have created with their favorite tool!
Stamper's Dozen June 2021 Blog Hop
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
- BJ Peters – Create & Feel Great
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
Supplies to order:
Shop with the Host Code: www.carolpayne.stampinup.net
Order any amount online in June, receive a Card-of-the-Month!
Order at least $50 online in June, receive the Expressions In Ink Ephemera Pack free from me ($7.00 value), PLUS the Card-of-the-Month! Receive another different embellishment with every $50 you order. Larger orders get more goodies!
The Last Chance Products List for the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is now live for stampers! Check out the while-supplies-last list here and then go to my online store ASAP to place your order!
Call me: 618-237-6281
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Until tomorrow, have a Stampingrox! day!
All images ©Stampin'Up!™1990-2021