Hey there stampers! Today is one of my favorite days of the month, Stampers Dozen Blog Hop day!
I combined two sets, Free As A Bird and Music From The Heart, with Balmy Blue and Blushing Bride, and Bird Ballad Designer paper on both!
After stamping with Tuxedo Black Memento, I colored the birdies with Stampin' Blends alcohol markers.
The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog set, Music From The Heart provided the musical images and sentiment.
The Stitched Nested Labels dies are the best!
I stamped-off the birdies once on the envelope!
Click on anyone on the list to continue with our "spring has sprung" hop!
Stamper's Dozen April 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne– Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
A free tutorial for you!
Supplies to order:
NOTE: Bird Ballad Designer paper will be on the April 22nd Retiring List, so may sell out soon!
Shop with the Host Code: http://bit.ly/shopwithCarolPayneStamps
April Online Ordering Gift! Order any amount in my online store, receive this Triple Time Ornate Style card:
Order at least $50, receive Glitter Enamel Dots in addition to my ordering gift!
Call me: 618-237-6281
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Until tomorrow, have a Stampingrox! day!
All images ©Stampin'Up!™1990-2020