Hey there! Welcome to the Stampers Dozen September Blog Hop! Our theme is "anything BUT a card". Be prepared to be inspired!
For my project I used the Kraft Pillow Boxes found on page 172 of the Annual Catalog along with Come To Gather Designer Series Paper, Gathered Leaves Dies, Harvest Hellos, and the Apple Builder Punch!
The Kraft Pillow boxes are perfect for Halloween treats! Ten boxes in a pack, they are pre-cut and scored; no adhesive needed!
The pumpkin was cut with the Apple Builder Punch, including the stem and leaf!
Gathered Leaves Dies to cut the Merry Merlot and Copper Foil leaves.
The Jack-o-lantern face is also in Harvest Hellos.
1" Circle Punch and 1 3/8" Scallop circle:
To continue the hop, click on any name in the list. Enjoy!
Stamper's DozenSeptember 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne– Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
To order click the picture links:
Shop my online store: http://bit.ly/shopwithCarolPayneStamps
September is B3G1F Designer Series Paper Month!
Click the link to view the full flyer and details:
Call me: 618-237-6281
Email me: email@example.com
Until tomorrow, have a Stampingrox! day!
All images ©Stampin'Up!™1990-2019