Hey there! I used Lined Alphabet stamps, Layering Alphabet dies, and Stampin' Blends for my hop creation!
I stamped "happy" on Shimmery White with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, colored across the letters with my Light Purple Posy Stampin' Blend. I colored bottom up with my Light Highland Heather Blend, and added Dark Highland Heather Blend along the bottom.
I attached the letters in a whimsical manner with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals over Highland Heather butterflies cut with a Butterfly Beauty die. See my printable tutorial at the end of my post for more details!
Inside is sentiment-free.
Click any of the names below to continue the hop!
Stamper's DozenJuly 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne– Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Free instructions with measurements and tips to download:
To order click the pictures:
Shop in my online store: http://bit.ly/shopwithCarolPayneStamps use Host Code: ZACRQWTM
Online orders through July 31st receive this Daisy Lane/See A Silhouette card:
Every $50 you order in July, receive a $5 Coupon Code for August!
RIGHT NOW! Order the Demonstrator Starter Kit for $99, add $30 more free product! PLUS receive a $10 coupon code August's order!
Call me: 618-237-6281
Email me: [email protected]
Until tomorrow, have a Stampingrox! day!
All images ©Stampin'Up!™1990-2019