Hey there! I used the darling Spirited Snowmen, Buffalo Check background, and Beautiful Blizzard Bundle to create this!
I love coloring with Stampin' Blends! He has Clear Wink of Stella for sparkle!
The snowflake was cut from the Blizzard Thinlet, and I colored the pearl with a Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blend.
I cut a Blizzard Thinlet stencil to sponge brayer Pool Party ink!
SPIRITED SNOWMEN CHRISTMAS CARD #1 TUTORIAL:
1. Stamp snowman on white with Memento black ink. (this is the only ink that won't blur when colored with Stampin' Blends!)
2. Trace snowman on a Post-it Note. Cut to create a "mask".
3. Lay mask over stamped snowman.
4. Cut stencil with Blizzard Thinlet.
5. Roll Pool Party ink over stencil using a Sponge Brayer.
6. Remove stencil and mask. The snowman is snowflake-free!
7. Cut snowman with Layering Oval Framelit. Cut Bermuda Bay scallop oval with another Layering Oval Framelit. Adhere together. Color snowman with Stampin' Blends listed below. Add shimmer with Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
8. Stamp Buffalo Check with Pool Party ink on 4" x 5 1/4" Pool Party layer. Adhere to a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" Whisper White layer. Adhere all to Bermuda Bay card front ( 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4")
9. Adhere snowman layers to front with dimensionals.
10. Add snowflakes cut with Blizzard Thinlet with dimensionals. Color pearls with Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blend. Add to snowflake centers.
11. Stamp "winter cheer" with Bermuda Bay on white scrap. Punch with 1 1/4" Circle Punch. Adhere to a Bermuda Bay 1 3/8" Scallop ed Circle.
12. Stamp a 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" Whisper White inside layer with another Spirited Snowmen sentiment and Bermuda Bay. Sponge snowflake stencil with Pool Party over sentiment. Adhere inside card.
Today's supply list:
Shop my online store: http://bit.ly/shopwithCarolPayneStamps Host Code: VY2KJPPG
Free Stamps! Details on the sidebar!
Call or email : 618-237-6281 email@example.com
Until tomorrow, have a Stampingrox! day!
All images ©Stampin'Up!™1990-2018