Hey there! Still playing with the Farmhouse Christmas Bundle, I used Shimmery White as my canvas to create a snowy scene:
All images are from Farmhouse Christmas.
FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS EASEL CARD TUTORIAL:
- Pool Party base: 4 1/4" x 11", score 2 3/4" and 5 1/2".
- Pool Party easel layer: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"Adhere to 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" base section.
- Cherry Cobbler layer 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" - need two. Adhere to Pool Party easel layer and inside.
- Stamp house with stamped-off black ink, tree with Crumb Cake, and truck with full-strength black ink on a 4" x 5 1/4" Shimmery White layer.
- Stamp house on Post-it Note. Cut with Farmhouse Framelit. Lay over stamped house on Shimmery White layer. Roll Pool Party ink over all with a Sponge Brayer. Remove Post-It Note.
- Color house, tree, and pickup with Stampin' Blends listed below.
- Emboss with Softly Falling Textured Impressions. Adhere to Cherry Cobbler easel layer.
- Stamp wreath on Mossy Meadow scrap with black ink. Cut with Farmhouse Framelit. Adhere to house with glue dot.
- Cut tiny bows from Cherry Cobbler with the Farmhouse Framelit. Adhere to wreath and tree with a dot of liquid glue.
- Stamp "wishing you a season . . ." with black ink on Crumb Cake. Punch with 2" Circle Punch. Clean stamp.
- Stamp same sentiment with Cherry Cobbler on white scrap. Cut out "Merry Christmas" with banner Farmhouse Framelit. Adhere over Crumb Cake circle with dimensionals. Adhere Crumb Cake circle with dimensionals.
- Stamp 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" Whisper White layer with "thoughts of happiness . . .", snow, and truck. Adhere inside card.
- Stamp "from our home to yours" with Cherry Cobbler on white. Cut with Farmhouse Framelit. Punch Crumb Cake with Classic Label Punch. Adhere sentiment on Crumb Cake classic label. Adhere on inside layer with dimensionals.
Shop: http://bit.ly/shopwithCarolPayneStamps use Host Code: VY2KJPPG
Free Stamps! Details in sidebar!
Call or a text to order: 618-237-6281
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Until tomorrow, have a Stampingrox! day!
All images ©Stampin'Up!™1990-2018