Hey there! Yesterday there was a big announcement from Stampin' Up! about a new stamping tool you can pre-order NOW!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Experience new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Here are the product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber (clear, but not wood-mount) and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas (on the bottom of the tool)
- Non-skid “feet” to help keep the Stamparatus from moving while you are stamping.
- Retail Price–$49.00 US
Check out this video from Stampin' Up! that will give you a good look at the Stamparatus and what it can do!
Contact me TODAY to reserve your Stamparatus! I can reserve one for you during the November 16-30, 2017 reservation window with delivery on or around February 1, 2018. This is a new product with a new way to begin to determine the supply need. This initial preorder offering is "while supplies last". This tool will be offered in later publications, but you will want to have me reserve one for you NOW so you can start playing and using it as as it ships in February 2018!
YOU PAY NO MONEY NOW, you will pay in 2018 during Sale-a-bration when you can also earn a FREE Sale-a-bration set with a $50 order!
Note: I've seen the Stamparatus in action at the Stampin' Up! OnStage Live in Salt Lake City last week and it is EVERYTHING they say it is AND MORE!
Here are more graphics to help you see what you will be getting when you reserve the Stamparatus today!
NOTE: For some reason there is a lot of space between paragraphs and pictures in this post. Just keep scrolling to see it all!
The Stamparatus consists of:
A 7" x 7" base with a grid under clear acrylic. It is hinged on two sides only, leaving the remaining two sides open to allow you to stamp on any size paper you wish.Two clear stamping plates also have a grid on them. Clean these only with Stampin' Mist or baby wipes. Anything stronger (like alcohol) can damage the grid linesA gray foam mat is for stamping with photopolymer stamps and is removable when stamping with red rubber clear-mount images.Two STRONG bar magnets. Do not allow these magnets near each other as they can break when snapping themselves together and are really hard to pry apart.
The hinged stamping plates are removable and reversible, allowing you to stamp with at least four different images over and over.
The bar magnets have handy storage "cubbies" on the bottom of the Stamparatus, as well as four non-skid "feet" to help the Stampapratus to remain stationary as you stamp.
Click on this gif image to see the Stamparatus in action!
While you wait for the Stamparatus to arrive, there's still plenty of fun stamps, dies, punches, and embellishments in the Holiday and Annual Catalogs. Use the November hostess code 2CACVAJA to receive a gift from me when you place your order in my online store: http://bit.ly/shopwithCarolPayneStam
If your order is over $150, please don’t use this code, because YOU become the hostess and get the free Stampin’ Rewards.
That's all for now. until tomorrow, have a Stampingrox! day!
All images ©Stampin' Up!™1990-2017