Hey there! I never got around to blogging yesterday because I came down with a touch of the flu on Monday night and just was feeling kind of crummy. I even had to cancel the guy scheduled to clean my carpets, which was even more of a bummer!
Yesterday was the debut of the the new Stampin' Blends from Stampin' Up!; alcohol markers in 12 of our flagship colors in both a light and dark shade! There's also Bronze, Ivory, and a Color Lifter!
Here's the link to the Stampin' Blends brochure: http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2017/Stampin%27%20Blends/StampinBlends_2017_US.pdf
Some features of Stampin' Blends:
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- Stampin' Up! has done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and are really happy with the results!
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
Here's a video created by Stampin' Up! to introduce Stampin' Blends:
Here's a Stampin' Blends Basics video from Stampin' Up!
Watch how to create the cards in the Color Me Happy Card Kit with Stampin' Blends!
And finally, a video from Stampin' Up! showing how to use the Bronze and Ivory Stampin' Blends, and the color lifter!
To order Stampin' Blends please use the November hostess code2CACVAJA to receive a gift from me when you place your order in my online store: http://bit.ly/shopwithCarolPayneStamps
If your order is over $150, please don’t use this code, because YOU become the hostess and get to choose the free Stampin’ Rewards.
That's all for now. until tomorrow, have a Stampingrox! day!
All images ©Stampin' Up!™1990-2017